Hey and problem

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hey and problem

Postby pixiemeat » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:16 pm

First I wanna say Hey and I'm new...I'm charly :) ! I feel really stupid for coming on to one of these but i really dont feel comfortable talkin to mates bout this and I have no idea what to feel or do, least this way i dont have to get embarrassed :oops: *i hope* :roll: :) oh you all seem really nice decent people anyway!
So yeah my problem,*give ya the history (yawn)* Im 16 and bout year ago...*could be 2* I,well it seems stupid but this guy can really make ya no make ya feel all tingley :wink: :) and i love him loads, i got engaged to him :-? and for awhile it was amazing and i dont fink i cud ever love any1 apart from him, but my best mate split us up n it was a really nasty break up and like i was all depressed n stuff n did sum stupid things. The thing is, this guy is back and those feelins are still there BUT he has a gf, who he doesnt really wanna be with, would it be wrong for me to do "stuff" with him, i dont wanna be a B*tch like my ol best mate! And theres the whole feelings thing,like is he just doin it bcos he doesnt want his gf and does he still love me...i dunno, makes me feel depressingly happy, if ya get what i mean, kindda depressed cos it feels wrong n happy cos hes back...i feel so numb :(
So can you lovely people help me :wink: :) :roll:
Its better to burn out than fade away
pixiemeat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Llisa » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:32 pm

HI hun,
Wow, engaged at 16! That's a pretty big deal...but anyways...what to do now? Here's my adivce...talk to him! This is one thing that a lot of people don't seem to understand...you NEED to talk to the other person...get to know how they feel and what not. Tell him how you feel, why the break up happened (if he doesn't already know) and aks him what his true feelings are for thsi new girlfriend. Chances are, if he knows how you feel, he'll be more apt to open up about how he feels. If things don't work out, I strongly suggest that you don't be the horribel ex and try and break him and ahis girlfriend up, it could spell out serious diasaster...and I know how hard it is! I'm in the same situation now...and you just want to wring her neck don't you? Besides being thrown in jail...there can be a lot of other reprecutions that can cause serious problems. Best of luck to you though.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives