need help, i messed up!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

need help, i messed up!!!

Postby maisey » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:26 pm

my best friend came round one day while i was at work, [my boyfriend does not work, hes off sick] so i stared to get suspisious, then last week i asked my boyfriend if there was anything going on and he went mad so i assumed there was nothing going on.

since then my boyfriend thought that hes put 2 and 2 together and thinks im seeing some one else [suspisious mind, guilty concience] im not. we have now had a row over my wages, i have just started a new job so am on emergency tax, he thinks im on the wrong tax code and told me to ask my supervisor. i asked my sis instead, she was the first person i saw, he has now gone totaly mad.

he now says that he cant trust me, which really hurts. he says i have got serious problems and need to sort my head out, i dont think i have im just scared of losing him, i asked him if we were still together and he said yes but he would not tell me that he loves me, he just said we would talk tomorrow, im so scared of losing him i cant see my life without him [weve been together 2 years] i dont know how to resolve it. if anyone can help i would be most gratefull!!!! :cry:
maisey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby maisey » Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:54 pm

since all this he has now told me he wants a break, im so upset about it all and ive been such a fool!!. i really dont want to lose him im afraid that if we have a break then we will not get back together, he said that he just needs to sort his head out, and that if he wanted any one else then he would have found someone by now. but how can i b sure?? please give me some advice i cant bear to b without him he is my life!! :cry:
maisey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mariamaria » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:06 am

Okay, you need to relax. Stop sounding so paranoid. All you need to do is ask him what's going on and why. I mean, personally, I have no idea why your boyfriend snapped at you. :-? That bit totally confused me. However, it's a bit ironic how you were suspicious of him maybe cheating on you, and then he completely turned the tables around on you. How does he put his two and two together and come to that conclusion? Because that's the bit that I don't understand. I think that you need to give him his space. Lets face it, guys need their space, but in my personal opinion, I think that you deserve so much better than him, I mean, he doesn't even work! What future have you two got together when you're the breadwinner and he's sitting on his bum all day doing rubbish all. Maybe you should take a holiday and mull things over. Don't rush anything with him, despite your feelings for him. Just go on a holiday, think things through, and then make a decision on whether or not you want to be with that kind of man, because personally, I think that you deserve so much more than him. :lol:

Let me know how things work out, okay?
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives