I Like 2 Lads, what can i do?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I Like 2 Lads, what can i do?

Postby justin_luver » Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:38 pm

If you have read my other posts you probably no that i really like this one lad, and that i "got with him" at a party, if u didnt now u do anyway lol

well this lad was my first kiss and i like him loads and loads, and people say he must like me because other wise he wouldnt of kissed me so much, but sicne then he has not got into contact with me except for glancing at me in exams.

Now however i have a new boyfriend and he is seeing another gurl. i like my boyfriend alot, and i dont want to breeak up with him, but the other lad is constanly in my head as well as my boyfriend, i dont no what to do to get over the other lad as i dont think it is fair on my boyfriend t be thinking of another person while i am with him

We are getting along good and everyone says how much he likes me, an we have spent a few days apart, ( i visisted a friend) an i missed him loads and he missed me,

but can you plz give me advise on the other lad and how to get him out of my head
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby what_is_life » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:15 pm

Unfotunately everyone is different, you'll just have to give it time and it'll pass, i'm not saying you do but for anyone else who reads this has have you ever;

Been in love with 2 people before? Just out of Curiosity?!

Good Luck! Me.
what_is_life
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby justin_luver » Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:35 pm

its ok saying in time it will pass but its been goin on a loong time now, and it makes me very confused and i get fustrated easy an snap at people, an wanna cry wen i think about him because i no i cant have him an things. it sounds realli stupid but its how i feel

i think i might be in lvoe with him, not my boyfriend thou at the minute :-?
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

??/

Postby lovefool » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:34 pm

At the end of the day its not really fair on your boyf if u feel this way about another guy .i mean how woud u feel if he did the same things 2 you?
lovefool
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives