need advice on how to get over some one.

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

need advice on how to get over some one.

Postby crasygurl » Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:05 pm

if u read my last post,
well me and my bf broke up. :cry:
he told me he couldn't wait to see me.
we been to gether a year.
so we arrange to meet the next week.
any way he been avoiding me 4 2 and half weeks.
i haven't seen him 4 3wks.
he hasn't even expalined y.

so i really gutted because i rreally love him
any advice on how to gether some one.
i feel i can nolonger trust blokes as i have been almost raped, beaten and cheated on serval time in the past.

i feel horrible because i believed in the first time in my life i finally meet some in the dam world who cared.
my family well they hurt me and my friends dont want to know.

so basically i feel really bad and heart broken.
any one got any tips how to get over any one as this really getting to me as he the only person i really trusted and was able to get close to and feel safe around. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby mariamaria » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:40 am

Aw. I really feel sorry for you, and I'm not saying that in a patronizing way.

Anyway, you really need to get in contact with him. Go around to his place or call him and ask him why he's been avoiding you. Maybe he's just been rushed off his feet, because I know that when my boyfriend's rushed off his feet, he hardly ever has time for me. Maybe he does still care about you, but he's afraid to go any further in the relationship. I suggest that you get in contact with him and ask him what he's thinking, and why he's been avoiding you. It will help your worries to go away once you've found out what's actually wrong.

It's tragic that you've been almost raped, beaten and cheated on. I really feel for you. So after going through all that, when you met your boyfriend, you really thought that he was the one, didn't you? You really wanted to meet someone who would treat you right and who would make you happy and by him making you happy, you could make him happy. Unfortunately, there is no right or wrong way to get over someone. My first suggestion, as mentioned, is to talk to him as to why he's avoiding you. My second suggestion, as you feel that you have no friends or family to talk to , is that you post whatever you want to talk about on here and let other people help, advise and console you along the way. After being what you've been through, I'm not surprised that you can't trust blokes. But hey, there are some good ones out there. Some nice ones that would love to be with you and will treat you right. :D

You must feel really bad and heartbroken, as this guy meant something to you. He treated you good and so forth, however, there is no right or wrong way to get over someone. Just take one day at a time. Maybe see a relationship expert. After you've talked to him, and he still doesn't want to be with you, take one day at a time. Don't stress. Try to relax a little bit, okay? Everything will turn out alright in the end.

Good luck and let me know how everything goes, okay? Take care xxx
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Gettin ova sum1

Postby mixed up chick » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:33 pm

yeh i agree wiv mariamaria. you hafta get in contact wiv him and talk ova everyfing. you hafta find out wots up wiv him, he cld b scared of commitment or maybe wiv all da stuff u'v gone through he scared dat he'll hurt u 2. he mite jst fink dat ur relationship has reached its end and theres jst no where 4 dis relationship 2 go, bt either way u hafta find out or it'll bug u 4 a long time.
Anyway goodluck and i hope u get back 2getha wiv ur boy/f. oh and it sounds stupid and evry1 ses it bt time is a good healer and u jst hafta take each day as it comes.
mixed up chick

Postby crasygurl » Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:03 pm

i tried
he wont talk
i tried phoning him,
txting him,
even tried his work and home.

i use feel used.
he just wanted money and sex any way.
i guess it my own faultt.
i had no family that cared about me,
they tried to kill me and my mates left me when they found out.
so i let him treat me like that as i believed he was the only person that ever cared.
he never did really did,
coz he wouldn't treat me like that if he did.

i guess found some one better,
may be that walsh girl he was hoping to met during his life,
as he always wanted to meet a walsh gurl.

i think i am over him,
i realised i deserve better.
and their no point getting upset over some body could dont want bve with u less alone wont even speak to u.
thanx 4 the advice.
crasygurl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Well done!!

Postby mixed up chick » Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:21 pm

Hey i hav 2 say well done 4 gettin ova ur boyf so quickly and realisin he wernt rite 4 u in da beginning. I hope u find sum1 in da future dat is worth spendin time wiv and dat treats u rite. Goodluck!
mixed up chick

Hi

Postby Daftness2k3 » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:13 pm

Hi,glad to hear you got over him. Best thing to maybe do, is take it easy for a while and just see what happens. Apparently, when you're not looking, you find someone worth having, general advice, I know...perhaps an old wives tale, but thought I'd pass it on anyway.:)
Daftness2k3
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives