confused

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confused

Postby lesta20gal » Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:37 pm

:roll: im in a really confusin situation, im currently with this guy for like 4 months now, i lov him but he jus isnt as affectionate as i want, i mean i dont wana hav sex yet, hes ok with that, but he jus doent act like a bf, sily things like buyin mr stuff or payin wen we go out, he always says i aint got money, im very understandin so i dont tell him i jus pay myself, i jus dont feel though that he pays me much attention, i have told him that sometimes i feel like more his mate, he says im paronoid and he love sme but y cant he show it???? anyone help me wat to do, cuz i dont really wana loose him, :evil:
lesta20gal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Lorelei » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:09 pm

Well, he's obviously not much of a gentleman but there's not much you can do about that. If you're willing to put up with paying for stuff, etc., that's your own business. Some people just don't like affection as much as others, so you might be worrying about nothing. Maybe he comes from a cold or unaffectionate family and just doesn't know how to express himself. If you really think he's not attentive to you, though, and it's bothering you, maybe you should tell him again, but don't make a big deal out of it or he might get uncomfortable. If he tells you he loves you, I don't think you have to worry about losing him in the foreseeable future so you should just focus on that. Hope it all works out, best of luck!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

i have had the same problem

Postby bustycaves » Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:32 pm

ok hun i hav had the same problem 4 ages with my boyfriend of 6 months...u gotta understand blokes dont c the need for all this traditional stuff ne more. i told my boyfriend that it hurts me to see that he doesnt spend money on me when all my friends are treated like that.However, money shouldnt b an issue...just as long as he pays u physical attention then u shud b ok abt it.... :-?
bustycaves
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mixed up chick » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:12 pm

hey i get wot u mean, u wanna b treatd good, u jst want him 2 pay somtimes bt maybe he jst finks like, if u had a meal ur da 1 dat ate it so ur da one dat pays 4 it. I like guys 2 let me pay 4 my own things so i dnt become dependent on them bt i like dem 2 treat me 2. I always fight wiv guys at da cinema cos i wanna pay 4 my ticket bt usually dey wont let me. I just wanna prove dat im nt jst goin out wiv dem cos dey but me stuff and pay 4 everything. Maybe u cld tlk 2 ur boy/f bt if like he ses he dnt have no money tlkin aint rlly gonna help.
mixed up chick

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives