Boy trouble

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boy trouble

Postby luvva » Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:37 pm

:)
Last edited by luvva on Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

hmmmm

Postby Zombie » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:01 am

WHAAAAAAAAT???????????????????????

(or in your language) wot?????

I think i desifer what you've said is there's this bloke in McDonalds who is fair taken with you and gave you a necklace. however you dont really return his feelings lus making him, out of the picture and there is this other guy who you think is only interested in you to seem more superior than the first gent. and that this gent may also cheat on you!

hmm seems a bit obvious that you should date neither of these guy's

by the way please accept my apologies for joking about your speech impedement.
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lovefool » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:20 am

ive got 2 agree. why date sumone whos eventually going 2 cheat on you and break ur heart? and why go out with sum1 u have no feelings for out of sum kind of pity . pick neither of them or itll all end badly!
lovefool
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:37 am

HI hun,
Thanks Zombie for explaining what Luvva was trying to say. I really couldn't make it out.
Luvva, go with your gut feeling on this and don't lead anyone on. You'll only get hurt, as well as the other person.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Hi Hunny

Postby -HIPPY CHICK- » Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:15 pm

I think all you should do is have a serious talk alone with the boy you like and find out if you really do like him and get to know him before you go any further. Dont just automatically think you like him or he likes u just b coz he pays u attention. Get to know him 1st and get to know what he is REALLY like. If he treats you like a muppet infront of his mates, he aint worth it. If you get on well with him have things in common and make sure he really loves u too. Get with him. Good Luck!
-HIPPY CHICK-
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives