im in love with my fiance's SISTER!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Could i ever get together with her sister?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:46 pm

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes : 4

im in love with my fiance's SISTER!

Postby sumbyv1.0 » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:46 pm

i live with my fiance and our 1 yr old son but am in love with her SISTER! my partnerand i have admitted that we are only together for our son but how the hell can i get the girl i want without breaking up her family in the process?!

i think about her sister 24/7 and i think she feels the same way about me. does any1 have any suggestions about my sisuation? is there any chance that i could be with the woman i love?

sumbyversion1@hotmail.com
sumbyv1.0
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:38 pm

HI hun,
Well, I siad yes, because you definitly could get with her, no problem. But here's what would have to happen first. You'd have to break up with your fiancee, making a mess of everything, including living arangements, the wedding, family, and friends. So after you get all that fixed up...maybe, 3, 4 months? you break the news that you're in love with the sister, sending the entire family into shock and rocking their world. Your ex-fiancee would get extremely depressed (after a huge fight of course), and start taking Zolaft to keep her from commiting sucide. The sister of course would also be really upset because she was the cause of her dear sister's end of enggement, and feels responsible. So after they'e both come out of depresion (if it ever happens) and you've managed to avoid getting gang-beaten by their family, a few years could have gone by. And then...well maybe then, the sister would be ready to start a relationship with you...so yeah! it's entirely possible!
Alright alright, so maybe that's a little extreme, but do you see where I'm going with this? It'd be a huge mistake if you did that..and the possibility that these are just pre-wedding jitters are really strong! So try and get over this crush you have, and concentrate on the woman that you'll be spending the rest of your life with. But it doesn't hurt to get premaritial counselling ok? I hope you make the right descision.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sumbyv1.0 » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:41 am

thanks for the advice, even if it was a little depressing!

the thing is; my fiancee and her sister dont get on too well. theyve never really got on and both are always complaining to me about the other. my lass always jokes on saying i should be with her sister as i have more in common with her and always defend her. i really want to be with her! last week her sister text me saying we should run away together. it was one of those times when i didnt know if she was joking or being serious!

i know it will screw her family up but the fact is, it is wrong for two people to stay together just for the sake of their kids. its all very stressful and i know somethings got to change. and fast!
sumbyv1.0
Just Landed
Just Landed

dump her

Postby tommy » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:42 pm

I think you should leave your fiance.because if your doing it just for the kid ye are never goin to be happy always arguing and your child isn't goin to be a particualrly happy healthy child.i think you should leave your fiance and don't go near her sister...yet.
Get you wife out of the house and be single for a while. maybe masturbation could keep you goin.and when everything has settled down maybe about 6 months.and ye are friends.ask the mother of you sprog if it's ok if you saw her sister.what can she do.even if she says no go and do it anyway thats if the sister wants it after all the sh*t you caused.blood is thicker than water mixed with sperm.
but i definately think you should not waste your life for the sake of a child thats going to be miserable.but don't loos contact with your child when you bail.the child needs a father and maybe if you marry the sister you could get custody of the child by making the courts think your fiance is crazy and an unworthy parent.
tommy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:57 am

HI hun,
I agree with Tommy on the one about the child. I think I must have read your post too fast because I didn't realize there was a child involved. If you feel really stronly about it, then leave your fianee for sure...but hun, try and find a better companion than her sister...I really really do hope it works out for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives