not sure where i stand

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

not sure where i stand

Postby mav » Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:07 pm

i have been seeing a girl for the past 2 months and have fallen in love with her, but the problem is that she already has a boyfriend of 2 yrs!!

what i am confused about is that she has told me that she loves me and that she always misses me and she also says she thinks about me all the time, but she also says wont leave him (and she's now moved in with him).

Some of my friends think i'm daft for carrying on with her and they've told me to back off, which i also think would be the right thing to do, but no matter how hard i try i cannot give up on my feelings as i have never felt this strongly about anyone before!!

so due to what she's been telling me i don't know where i stand with her???

other neutral opinions would help thanx.

I would like some peoples opinion on this please, as it is eating me up thinking about her all the time!!!???
mav
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:21 pm

HI hun,
Best advice? She doesn't know what she wants. I can understand how you must feel for this girl, but she's just tagging you on. You're just setting yourslef up for dissapointment here...break it off and get out while you still feel like a whole person, ok? I know it'll be hard, best wishes.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives