Very Big Problem

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Very Big Problem

Postby AFI » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:39 pm

i have a really big problem.ive got a g/f of 2 and a half years but i know another girl who likes me and i really like her.im 16,my g/f is 16 the girl who likes me is nearly 14. what should i do?
AFI
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:28 pm

First of all, do you want to go out with the 14 year old? Because if you do, it sound's like you don't think much about your present girlfriend if you are thinking about this 14 year old. If you don't have any feeling's towards your girlfriend, then i'd say dump her and go for the 14 year old, but remember you can't have a legal sexual relationship with this girl. But if you have feeling's for your present girlfriend (or your just with her for sex, which i very much doubt as you have been with her for 2 years), stay with her for god sake, if you are happy with her and love her then while spoil it all just because some school kid has a crush on you!
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby AFI » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:32 pm

me and my g/f are having a few problems right now,we aint getting along very well.the girl who likes me leaves to go to south africa 2moz for 3 weeks.i really like this girl and i know i cant have any sexual encounters with her for obvious reason.ill see what i feel like when i get back from holiday.
AFI
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:35 pm

Well you really need to seriously think about this! Have you tried talking through your/your girlfriend's problems with you girlfriend?
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby AFI » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:37 am

yea weve tried but we just arguee even more.
AFI
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:52 pm

Hi hun,
You have to remember that you're still very young and believe it or not, not quite as mature as you will get...hopefully. And your mind changes a lot and you get confused easily. It's called hormones! Everyone has them! If you really aren't happy with your girlfriend right now...then break ito ff with her, but not before you find out what the real problem is between you tow right now. Then, if you do dump her, think carefully before hooking up with this other girl. Because being a girl myself, I know how girls minds can change just as fast, if not faster on what guy they like. So maybe you just need to take a break from girls all together for a while. But make surey ou think really hard before you make any drastic moves.
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Godmeister » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:39 pm

Dont do it! Do you really expect to have a meaningful relationship with the 14-year old? You're both probably quite mature, but it'll be very dodgy. Ive seen times where accusations of rape have been thrown around and it aint pretty.
Godmeister
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives