Sex toy's!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Would you use sex toy's?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes : 18

Sex toy's!

Postby foxy_lady03 » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:30 pm

Help! I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and recently he's suggested that we should start using sex toys as part of our love making. Am all up for it, it's just that what sort of toys should we go for? There are million's of them on the market, Vibrator's, Dildo's, clitoris stimulator's and that's to name a few and then there's the men's sex toy's (ouch! they look something from the medevil times) Am just wondering if any one out there can suggest what type of thing's to go for and what's best for explosive orgasms for both of us!

Cheers
Keep smiling
foxy_lady03
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:20 am

First of all, good on you for trying something new. They can be fun and exciting for both partners.
For the lady i would reccomend the "Rampant Rabbit" or the "Omax."
For the man i dont really know but try the "senso Sapphire."
With the exception of the omax they can be found in Ann Summers or at
www.blissbox.co.uk the omax is advertised in magazines like FHM or womens mags.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Poll Sex Toys

Postby Good Ole JR » Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:15 am

Hiya

My Partner and I introduced Sex toys into our lovemaking a while ago now and we have the best sex ever whether we use them or not.

The best one for both men and women to enjoy together is either the Pulsatron or the Penis ring, both available from Ann Summers or any sex shop. The Penis ring is a little uncomfortable at first and tight to get on but when its on and you're screaming the house down in pleasure he won't mind a little discomfort, nut go steady when you take it off!! The Pulsatron is good because it has different speeds and pulsations (if thats even a word).

The Rampant Rabbit is good as well if you want to let him either watch you use it or if you want him to use it on you.

Hope i've helped and hope you enjoy the toys they are well worth the money .
Good Ole JR
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kitten » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:58 pm

I am a party organiser for ann summers, and you would be surprised at how many people use sex toys. As mistok says the rampant rabbit is very popular.

try www.annsummers.co.uk

They are designed to enhance your sex life and they are fun to use together
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby foxy_lady03 » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:52 pm

Thank's for the link Kitten. Well me and my boyfriend have just been looking at the site, and let's say our credit card has just had a hammering lol :lol: ! We've just spent £130 on toy's alone, we got The Rampant rabbit Duluxe (Quite expensive aint they, but hey if it's as good as people make out it is it will be worth every penny :D ), the Pulsatron, a couple of penis ring's (including a vibrating one :wink: ) and just some other bit's and bob's :), me think's we are both in for a good night (a very good night) when they arrive :D
Keep smiling
foxy_lady03
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mariamaria » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:24 pm

I hope that you enjoy them, foxy_lady03. As soon as I start my work placement for my modern apprenticeship, I'm going to buy quite a lot of sex toys. Let's just hope that nobody goes snooping in my bedroom, lol.

Have fun with the toys! I know I will when I get them. :wink:
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives