Girlfriend Problem.. (ex) : (

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Girlfriend Problem.. (ex) : (

Postby jimmymun » Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:07 am

Hi,
Ive been going out with a girl for just over 10 months now,and she meant the world to me. we used to see each other everyday, About a week ago she said to me she wanted to go out and have 'fun'and experiance different stuff, now as much as she says fun isnt about pulling and having sex with other blokes, to me it is. And I cant stand the thought of it.
We used to get on really well, she said she loved me and i loved her, I thought she was the one and now it seems different, she always used to say things like, whats our baby going to be called, or where shall we live, and i really loved the thought of it, i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her!

I was always there for her, and even though sometimes she was moody, I kind of ignored that because I knew what she is like beneath, she is kind, loving, really nice to be with.she was my first love and i was hers, she is perfect and i really dont know where i went wrong, i would travel the world to see her just for 1 minute.

Now we have split up, the onIy thing is I always think about her and I know she don’t want me back, to be honest I don’t want her back either, not after the things she has said to me.
Sometimes we txt each other and sometimes I feel like saying "just leave me alone I don’t want to speak to you anymore" but I cant.

Now im left on my own, I put her before my friends, and have fallen out with allot of them. I even put her before my family, she was my everything and now its vanished.
Im heartbroken!
jimmymun
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Lorelei » Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:55 pm

You need to take all of the energy you're putting into thinking of her and focus it on 'rebuilding your empire'. By that, I mean spending quality time with your friends and family, letting them cheer you up and taking an interest in their lives too; basically, rebuild your close relationships and even meet some new people too! If her contacting you upsets you, tell her to leave you alone if you want to, why not? Don't let her leave that gaping crater in your life, stand up, flex your muscles in the mirror if you must and say to yourself: "I'm going to get out there and fill the void, I'm going to live with greater fervour than ever and I will reclaim my kingdom!" Very dramatic, I know, but I'm not trying to laugh at your problem, I really just think you need to move on. You've already established that neither one of you really wants to get back together so what's to wait around for? Good luck, hope it all works out!!!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby jimmymun » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:33 am

thank you for the reply Lorelei

yesterday i text her saying, i dont want you to txt me anymore etc i cant stand the hurt, and you txtin me makes it worse.
I also spent all day with my best mate, things are looking up already.

Thank you.
jimmymun
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mariamaria » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:43 pm

I'm glad to hear that things are turning out better for you. I only just read your post today.

Move on and spend more time with people like your friends and family. Don't dwell in the past as it will only hurt more. As they say, time is a great healer.

I hope this helped.
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Lorelei » Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:49 pm

Yay! Glad to hear it!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives