He is going away

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

He is going away

Postby Bec » Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:20 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly five years. In January he told me he was going traviling for about a year, which he had always made me aware of. Since he told me we have split up for 2 weeks, lose to the time he discided to go. I believe that it brought up loads of questions about our relationship and we just needed to confirm what we knew.

Since then things have been fine, but I am really scared about him going. He really wants me to go with him, but for my own reasons I don't believe that this would be a good idea.

I am so scared....does anyone have any advice.

Thanks
Bec
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby marron » Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:54 pm

A year is a long time to be without your boyfriend so I can understand you feeling wary about it, but if you truly love each other then there should be nothing to worry about. He has asked you to go with him, but you dont think that is a good idea. Is this because you still have some questions about your relationship with him? Have a good long think about your reasons for not going with him, but as I said if you love each other you will be fine. Marron xxx
marron
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives