what should i do???

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what should i do???

Postby orkadian-lover » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:12 pm

please help im so confused.ive missed nearly two weeks on my period. an i had unprotected sx wit da boy im goin out wit now, the thing is, i split up with him a week ago for this guy who im crazy about an went out with him then. i split up wit da new boy afta a wk, he sed it wos cos he didnt wnt 2 hurt me now ive found out that he likes this gal erin aswell an he's asked her out. :cry: now im really not that happy wit my old b/f agen cos i kno dat i dnt feel da same wit him. :( i really need sum1's help cos im goin crazy an i kno im gna hav 2 b wit da boy im wit now if i am pregnant. cos i need his support and i kno dat da ufa boy wnt luk afta me even if he says he loves me.
i dnt kno wot 2 do!!!
help!
orkadian-lover
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tammybligh » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:28 pm

Have you done a pregnancy test?? If not, maybe you should do that before assuming the worst. Your period could just be late.....this can happened if you're stressed out or are not eating properly.

As for the boyfriend situation. I don't think you should continue to go out with this guy if you don't really care about him (I don't mean that you don't care, just maybe that you don't care enough - if that makes sense). Even if it turns out that you're pregnant.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Em_L » Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:10 pm

Take tammybling's advice and take a pregnancy test, if it's positive will your family support you?? You can't be with the guy if your not happy.
Em_L
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives