sleazy joints!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

sleazy joints!

Postby miss-luscious » Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:34 pm

Ive got a feeling my boyfriend of 5 years is going to sleazy clubs. He works away 5 days a week, so I hardly ever see him, which doesnt help!

Our sex life has become less and less too, he says hes "tired" ......im lucky to have it once a week?? We used do i all the time, but since this knew job I dunno I have a high sex drive, and feel as though im not geting enough .. he has soo much spare time, I really think hes up to something, I just couldnt bare to think im stuck at home while hes having the time of his life!!.

Im quite open minded in the bedroom.. I do like to please him, in whatever way...but he also knows I hate pervs and those sorts of clubs etc..

what should I do?

:-?
[b]
[/b]
I live to eat not, eat to live....
miss-luscious
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby stellar » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:18 pm

Hi!
Is there any other reason you think he's going to sleazy clubs? For instance, when you call him does he sound like he's out somewhere?
If he's working away 5 days a week maybe he is just too tired to "do it" when he gets home. It is horribly frustrating I know!
Is there no way you can go and visit him when he's working away?
Have you actually sat down and confronted him about it? He might be feeling depressed or something which definately puts the dampener on things, I say this from experience! Whatever happens I hope you work it out!
Good Luck!
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives