Gf problems

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Gf problems

Postby Joe w » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 am

My gf of 15 yrs went on holiday to meet old friends up north ,hen she returned she told me she had met her old boss who before me she had an affair.they had coffee and there was still a spark after all that time she told me ,Istill have feelings for him nd if he wants me I will drop everything and go to him ,I was shocked ,we rowed and I said I understood she is twenty yrs my junior ,a week later she announces that she is meeting up with him to have lunch ,she drove over 200miles to this meet,when she returned he told me had hired a car and they had a picnic on the beach ....nothing happened she said we only laughed and talked of past times.
Then the phone calls t midnight began ...he is only a friend ,another week goes by and she tells me that her mum has booked them into a spa w/e up North ...she went and told me not to phone her ...hen she came back she gave me a story about the spa ....when I did the laundry I saw that it contained her g-string underwear ..not the attire for a w/e with mum..then I find a receipt in her bag for that w/e booked into the hotel where he works from the Thursday to the Sunday when I asked why she tells me it as to discuss the situation as he is married and dosent want to leave his wife ...She Sid it was a booking for the Thursday only it was cheaper to book all w/e and that she had gone to the spa,now the phone calls at midnight re getting to me row after row I'm at my wits end .
Joe w
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Gf problems

Postby Tarantula » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Crikey, I feel bad for you.

She is obviously having an affair and treating you like a doormat, knowing darn well that you'll stick around no matter what she does.

Is that really the man you wanna be? [-(
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby rufio89 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 am

Dont put up with this, you dont deserve it. Noone deserves it. She's already said she'd leave you for him, now she's lying to you about her whereabouts. This girl is not to be trusted, get out.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby boris20041012 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:52 am

This is girl is no good, just take a step back and think it over, it doesn't make sense, leave while you can, and at this point is all about damage control, good luck
boris20041012
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives