Prospective Girlfriend Ignoring Me

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Prospective Girlfriend Ignoring Me

Postby jamminwithjosh » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Okay, so a girl (who isn't my girlfriend, but one day I hoped could be) isn't responding to any of my texts. Sometimes she takes a while to reply, but this is out of the ordinary. We also text over Whatsapp, so I know she has read the messages. We always used to talk, but this has happened over the last few days, in which another girl has texted me (something that could be the cause). This other girl and I texted, and it escalated to a point where we were asking personal questions. This other girl went to the school that the first girl went to, however they are now at different schools, and I don't even know if they are friends. I'm thinking that the first girl found out about me and this other girl texting, and about the subject of the texts, and now won't talk to me. What are people's thoughts on this? How can I fix it? I would like to point out that before me and this other girl's coversation escalated I did highlight that i wasn't looking for a relationship with her, and when she asked if I wanted to meet up I declined. Any help and/ or suggestions would be much appreciated.
jamminwithjosh
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Prospective Girlfriend Ignoring Me

Postby snail » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:05 pm

It might not be anything to do with you; she might have something else going on in her life right now that means she doesn't want to reply to texts. I don't think there is anything that you can do if she won't reply, except to wait. The chances are she knows nothing about you and this other girl texting, and even if she did you haven't done anything wrong so I would try not to worry about that.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prospective Girlfriend Ignoring Me

Postby jamminwithjosh » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi, thanks for replying! Yes you're right, we saw each other today and she had been at a funeral, so it's completely understandable why she wouldn't reply. I overreacted I guess, I just care about her a lot, but thank you!
jamminwithjosh
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives