where do i stand...

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

where do i stand...

Postby rs91 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:30 am

never had anyone to really about it so just wanting to see what anyone elses view would be...

I went out with this girl for 3 years, it was the first proper relationship we have both had and we were both in love. at the start things went from strength to strength as we had always been close before. the first 2 and a half years were great as she also got on really well with my family however being a student and the lifestyle that it brings started to bring us apart which lead to arguing and I started to loose some interest. I have never been a confrontational guy and just couldn't put up with arguing so I would brush it aside rather than spend all day fighting with her. I will admit that it was my fault that we finished as I stupidly said some things which shouldn't have been brought up in an argument and she ended things. At first I fought to get her back but she was quickly in a rebound relationship so I tried to get over her, to no use. We have spoke from time to time but I felt she was playing games. For example she keeps everything to herself and hides everything from you but wants you to open up to her, I do this then when she hears what she wants to know then she seems to just run off again after we had been getting closer or she will come across extremely flirty and act like she wants me back and then just straight up tell me she doesn't want me. we did end up sleeping with each other in the summer. This quickly lead to me asking for her back but she didn't want that. However about a month ago I slept with someone and she found out, unusually however this time she got really annoyed when before she would ask who ive been sleeping with. She hasn't let go of the girl and recently has asked to meet up with me again. Im reluctant to agree as I feel like she has played games with me but I do love her and want her back however I don't want any games and I feel as if she is testing me. what is your opinions on what I do next? Ive done well up to this point to try and forget her but the second she starts speaking again I feel my heart pounding and all these feelings come rushing back, any help at all will do I just don't understand what is going on between us?
rs91
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: where do i stand...

Postby David020549 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:28 am

Drop her now and move on, this girl is poison and there are plenty of nice girls out there. If you cannot avoid her because she lives closeby then move away, far away.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives