Oral sex

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Oral sex

Postby TISL » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Help.....do all woman enjoy sex and oral sex ? I know woman find it way harder than men to orgasm but my husband says we are all made the same, therefor we should all be able to orgasm. I cant and its causing endless problems. I am not comfortable with oral sex and so far, have not agreed to it but he keeps pushing so may be forced into it at some stage. I'd appreciate some help and answers from everyone please. Thank you.
TISL
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Oral sex

Postby Tucco » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi there, I can assure you absolutely that all women (or men) are not the same, some women can orgasm a certain way only, some several ways and some never at all.

You are clearly uncomfortable about sexual matters and this will certainly mean you may have trouble with having an orgasm, it also seems as though your husband is not being very understanding.

I hope this helps, if you need to know more please come back with more specific questions, there are lots of people on here who are willing to listen and help where possible.

Good luck.
Tucco
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Buggy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:05 am

The very fact that you said you'll be "forced into it at some point" is worrying. You should not be forced into doing any sexual act that you are not comfortable with no matter if the other person is your husband or wife (depending). Please do not feel pressured into doing something you dont want to do.
Buggy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby David020549 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:29 pm

I am answering this in conjunction with the dating site post. You don't spend thousands on a dating site, if that much is being paid out he is giving it to her as a Sugarbaby. The demand for oral sex and orgasms can be read in conjunction with her, financial contributions make any hard up girl very " grateful " , money is a big turn on.
Where next?, that depends how much you still love him, you won't forget but will you forgive, he has had his fling now that you know what is going on he is unlikely to be in the same bed as you and deserves to be out of the house. He needs to choose her or you unless you are one of the rare wives that tolerate an unfaithful man
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Akidma » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 am

Hi
Your post causes me concern especially where you relate to being 'forced' into Oral sex?
What we don't know is if your Husband is in a habit of forcing things upon you, hence that is why you put it that way - or did you just mean his manly wish to perform Oral on you will naturally result in your caving in, though against your wishes?
Whichever is the case, I would suggest there is a deep seated relationship problem here. If you do succumb to his wishes when you do not want to, then it means he is the dominant one and you are subservient towards his wishes; an unequal relationship which has a rocky future! If you would succumb just because you like to please him then though not as bad it still means there is an underlying relationship problem here. Would you jump off a cliff to keep him amused.
A couple generally participate in sexual activities because they wish to stimulate and please each other sexually. Oral sex is a natural way of expression where a man can stimulate his partners labia and clitoris, and even her anal region with his mouth and especially his tongue. To be honest with you there isn't a better or more fulfilling thing I can do in life than perform Oral sex upon a lady who wishes me to do it. The result will mean she will orgasm many times and this in turn will stimulate me. For me, this is a giving act because giving in sex is far more important to me, than receiving.
You husband may also have a desire for you to perform fellatio on him. If you are in love with him, and know he loves you, and if you desire each other, then this should not be a chore or an abhorrent act; it should be a MUST for you to wish to see him pleasured that way as a loving and fulfilled couple.
I feel your relationship has problems, underlying ripples which need ironing out; otherwise one of you will almost inevitable stray at some stage.
Akidma
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives