Where do I stand?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Where do I stand?

Postby Leahcharellexo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm 18 and have been with my partner for a year and 6months, he's 21 on Valentine's day. Since the beginning of the year we have been on a "break" we've still continued our relationship the same though. We went on a break because he wanted to see change from me and wanted space. Since the break we have gotten on better even though nothing has changed between our behaviour between one another. We had a argument last night because on Valentine's day his birthday when k ask to meet him he has an excuse like "I don't know what I'm doing yet" and "it's my 21st I want to do something" it's asif he dosent want me involved in his plans but we made up after it.
Anyway. I was asking him questions about the relationship between us and he was saying he can't be bothered with a relationship right now but he does still love me and still want me and I was upset and he said I'm not going to just walk out your life and that he will always be there and to me that sounded asif he didn't want to even be on a break asif he wanted it to be over so I rang him and said am I the only one fighting for the relationship right now and he said yeah and we both started crying. He says he's confused. He wants to be with me but he dosent aswell?

At the moment where not talking because he's in a mood with me, I haven't spoken to him since 05:00 today and tried ringing him about half 7 but no answer?

How can I get my boyfriend back that would do anything for me, have him crazy about me, should I be playing hard to get?

Should I not text him atall or should I try and ring him later on.

He says I mither him sometimes but ihaven't text him for 3 days and he never texted me first, I had to message him.

I love him and he is the first real love of my life I just don't know how to deal with these situations with my own behaviour because I don't want to push him away by pestering him?

Should I play hard to get? Should I leave it a few days before i message him
Leahcharellexo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Where do I stand?

Postby snail » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm afraid it's clear that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you any more. I don't think there's anything you can do about that, whether you ring him or don't ring him etc, I don't think it's going to change. I would try to keep yourself busy and not contact him.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives