Mistake

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Mistake

Postby Mashmash » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

I live 200+ miles away from my gf we meet on holiday last year and see each other a lot but lately have been struggling to have sex because she has put on a tiny bit of Weight and does not fill confident in her self. And I was at home one weekend and had a drunken one night stand which I instantly regretted. And I no if I tell her she will break up with me. And I don't want to lose her. So I just think it might be best just to forget the hole thing ever happend?
Mashmash
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Mistake

Postby Chellyb » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

I think you are better being honest. It will make or break your relationship. I fell out with my bf and after a few days I slept with someone else. It killed me inside living with this. I eventually told him and things were not good for a while. He even started talking to someone else which was leading to something else. It hurt me alot. He works away as well. We thought it was over for us but we couldn't break up, we loved each other. We muddled through for a short time after that and we were as in love as we were at the start. And it was a relief to have everything out in the open. Living with this lie will only affect your relationship in the worst way possible. Although everyone is different, some people can cheat and never let it bother them.
Chellyb
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives