Whats wrong with me??

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Whats wrong with me??

Postby Username90 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

I`m really getting desperate for help! I`ve been with my partner for nearly 4 years but over the last two and a half years our physical relationship has deteriorated hugely. I was on the pill for a few months during our first year (which was great) but i couldn't cope with the mood swings so I came off it. Since then I lost interest in sex and even kissing. A few months ago we moved in together and unfortunately things have gotten even worse - I can`t even remember the last time we kissed properly.

Unfortunately, it`s something that`s wrong with me not us - he is very affectionate and his libido hasn`t changed a bit since we met. I`ve been to three different doctors over the last few years and explained my lack of sexual desire and each one told me the same thing - its something to do with your chemicals/hormones and there`s nothing we can do. I know a lot of people will say that its probably because I`m not interested in my partner anymore or things got boring but I know I can rule that out - I`m more in love with him than ever before and I have no interest in anybody else. I can`t understand whats wrong with me! it started as just a lack of interest in sex and now I cant even bring myself to kiss my partner. I feel really uncomfortable when he tries to initiate anything and it ends with me pushing him away. As you can imagine, he is not best pleased with things the way they are. He says he feel unwanted and rejected. I just don`t know what to do, my body wont let us get close like we used to.

I`ve tried changing my diet, exercising, relaxation techniques and reading erotica but nothing works - I feel nothing.

Just to give a bit of background; we`re both in our our mid 20`s and live fairly relaxed, stress free lives. No kids, no extreme money worries, no trust issues, very happy relationship other than our little problem! We previously had a very active sex life and neither of us have ever experienced this problem before. Currently on the pill again due to health reasons.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Username90
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Whats wrong with me??

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives