No contact from my bf

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

No contact from my bf

Postby Jennifer28 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:20 am

So i been with this guy on and off for almost 2 years and he moved to italy last year from uk.. I been to see him few months ago and going to see him next month (tickets booked) but he never makes the effort to talk to me! Never starts of the first text and i never heard from him since sunday night. No call or text or facebook inbox.. (He was online) i waited all day for him to be free on sunday and then he rang me saying when he is free he will text me but he never did.. Yet went online on fb. Then few hours later i asked him why did u lie about texting me when your free and one min later i got a text saying he is free now.. My phone was on charge so i texted bk 10 mins later asking r u free now and he said yes im going sleep now :( i was thinking r u kidding me?! Then i basically told him i wont forget this and goodnight. I never contacted him ever since sunday night but it hurts that he has not either :( surely he would understand his girlfriend is upset? Why would he act like this!!! Thanks
Jennifer28
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: No contact from my bf

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:21 pm

has he always been like this or is it a new thing since he moved to Italy
I would leave it and see how long he takes to finally get in touch
It maybe that since going to Italy he isn't as interested anymore and hasn't the heart to tell you. Or he simply being lazy and taking you for granted as you are always the one to keep in contact
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: No contact from my bf

Postby Tarantula » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:51 pm

He's clearly not that into the relationship anymore, and unfortunately, every time you give him hassle, you push him away even more.

Best thing you can do is get on with your own life and see if he starts putting the effort in. You can't make him do it no matter how much you want him to. You can't make him see you as a priority and, given that he's in another country, it sounds to me like he just wants to pick you up and put you down when he feels like it/when it's convenient to him.

Why not have a real relationship in the UK? So much would have to change for his behaviour to be different; the fact that you're currently at the dreaded level of checking when he was last online tells me that it would be nearly impossible to salvage it from this point.

Chances are, he's got other girl things going on where he is. It's all a matter of resources.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives