-

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

-

Postby Tarantula » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 pm

-
Last edited by Tarantula on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: He's toxic but I keep hoping.

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:25 am

So you fell off the wagon
You can beat by yourself up or you can get straight back on the wagon
Block him
You know there is going to be no sudden major personality change so don't torture yourself
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: He's toxic but I keep hoping.

Postby snail » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Tarantula wrote:'This is something you need to figure out for yourself, there's nothing we can tell you that you don't already know and passing judgement just keeps you cemented in place, so: in the end, we do not know him or the full facts of what's happened between you; if you wanna go to him, go to him, do what you need to do. You will know when you've reached your bottom point, truly, and after that, you just won't want to go back anymore. Who really understands the true nature of love and relationships? Maybe you'll get your happy ending. And maybe it won't take the form you think; maybe your happy ending will be the day you can finally walk away. Or maybe he'll wake up. Either way, forgive yourself for your decisions and for still wanting him - you're a good person and genuinely care for another, who can fault that? We just want you to stay safe.'

Well that's what I would want to say to someone in this situation, yes. You do what you have to.

Take as much care of yourself in the mean time as you can, and try not to stress about it too much.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives