Is it in my head

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Is it in my head

Postby Mrconfused74 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:37 pm

I've known this lady for about a year, she's older slightly older than me and has two kids, and a boyfriend.
Over the time I've known her we have gone from general chat, to talking a lot more, about things in our lives, work, kids, relationships etc. but recently she has been asking me in for coffee, and I've accepted. Over the weeks I've been to her house on a couple of occasions, nothing has happened, nor come close, but I seem to get mixed messages, I sometimes get the feeling she is flirting a bit, however when we talk she is always mentioning her bf by name, but never about how good or helpful he is. I guess I could be reading too much into it, and we have just become friends that can have a coffee, but she sometimes asks, why I did knock if she's seen me walk by, or said I could come over anytime for a coffee? She deals in antiques and often goes out looking for things to sell, or do up, and the other day while having coffee she mentioned a place she heard about open during the week, and seemed to light up when I suggested going, but unfortunately it wasn't open. We also got quite close, closest with ever been when looking at a few things she was looking to get, my hand was close enough to touch hers, even just to see if she moved it if I did, but I never did. I know she has a bf, but she doesn't seem happy, do I leave it in the hope that she will see that I could be someone she could be with or, if I get the chance test the water so to speak, and maybe touch her hand if the occasion rises.
I feel bad for asking, but can't seem to get her out my head.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Is it in my head

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:05 pm

She has a boyfriend.
Make no kind of approach unless she has left him.
It is not OK to encroach on another's relationship, and any relationship that starts out of infidelity is more often than not a failure or fraught with jealousy.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives