Sexless Relationship?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sexless Relationship?

Postby 99probutchicoaint1 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:24 pm

I am currently living in Spain and I have been with my BF for 5 Years. I will first explain our history. He doesn't know this but when we started dating he was a rebound guy. The guy before him was a player, left for another country and broke my heart but the sex was amazing. Now I am delighted I got rid of him because I've heard he still continues to use and dump girls. I just wish me and my Bf had that intense chemistry.
The sex with my current BF was always good but not great. He's always great at foreplay but to be honest I have never enjoyed sex with any guy until the guy before my BF. My BF is the best guy I have ever met in my entire life. I know he's never cheated on me. He always comes and visits me in Spain and we talk everyday. Everyone says what a great relationship we have. We never fight, he's my best friend and always treats me so well. He makes me feel so loved and cared for and I feel so lucky to have him but basically we're lucky if we have sex once a week. Usually once every two weeks and we're in mid twenties!! He told me he wants to marry me and have children. I know he'd be a great father and I know there's not many guys out there like him. We're very affectionate towards one another I just don't have that need to jump his bones that often but I also can't picture my life without him. I know he's going to ask me to marry him soon so I'm just over thinking our relationship. What I really want to know is sex that important? It seems to be the only problem in our relationship but he never complains that's how caring he is. He just always wants to see me happy and I have never felt so happy or laughed so much as I have with him. I hate been that typical woman that when she finds the good guy the sex is good but the sex with the asshole is great.
What scares me the most is that maybe we're just not sexually compatible. My love for him was slow but I have never had such a respect love for someone as I do with him but I wish I had the crazy intensity but with that usually comes problems. Please any advice would be accepted.
99probutchicoaint1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Sexless Relationship?

Postby David020549 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:29 am

You sound like a very lucky lady having a man that loves you for who you are, rather than just for sex. I am sure you remember the highs of really intense sex but do you remember the lows that followed, forget the previous guy and concentrate on the guy that loves you.
A mans sex drive usually does not change much over the years but yours will, especially when you have kids, it may decline or increase, what matters is that you make the most of the relationship not count the times you make love. If you feel you need to make love more often make sure you are as attractive as you can be, talk to him, ask for a cuddle which is a nice way of initiating lovemaking.
All of this is hypothetical, women are quite adaptable coping with their men's attention, usually it is the man that has the higher demands, whatever you do marry for love, be the right partner you will find a way to make the physical side work
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Sexless Relationship?

Postby 99probutchicoaint1 » Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I was talking to him yesterday and I realised how much I miss him and love him. I shouldn't pick at everything. Guess I was worried bacause he's started to talk about kids and marriage ut it's what I want to and I know how lucky I am. Thanks for your reply
99probutchicoaint1
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives