attracted to bfs friend

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

attracted to bfs friend

Postby smithygp » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:52 am

Im attracted to my bf friend, hes also got a gf but they dont seem the happiest either. Recently he has started joking around and having a laugh with me when we are alone, as im not the most talkative or confident of people I find it hard to talk back to him, he seems to have been making a effort with me the past few weeks helping me with work stuff and wanting to get to know me better. Now we seem to be getting closer but Im not sure if he has any real feelings for me or not as he doesn't seem to notice me when we are not alone, apart from giving me a few glances whens he made a joke about something. Please help as im starting to develop real feelings for him. Does he feel anything for me?
smithygp
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: attracted to bfs friend

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:46 pm

who cares you are with his friend
If you are at all interested in finding out then you need to leave your b/f
It would be bad enough for your bf that you go off with his friend but to do something whilst you are still together is terrible
treat people how you wan to be treated yourself. If you no longer feel the same about your bf time to leave
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives