break-ups

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: break-ups

Postby lostnconfused » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:06 am

Quote update on my little drama, yes I'm becoming more relaxed about it....

She messages me at 10am Friday morning "hey, what time you working today I need a favour please :-)" no hello, how are you.

I reply with "start work at 12 heading in now finish at midnight, what's up"

"Conor playing up and he didn't go sports camp today, I have an appointment"

"Sorry I can't help, what's up with conor" I reply

"Oh he's just being a pain, I'll ask the neighbours...."

It's go back and forth every few minutes, hair appointment blah blah...

I then say "I'm at work now, what you up to rest of day/evening?"

Silence!!!!! Nothing nada!! She online offline but can't answer that. A simple not much, chilling with the boys would have been easy enough??

So essentially she keeping me on board to be a babysitter whilst she 'does' other things.

Delete number again and hopefully I'll ignore any further messages.
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lostnconfused » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:37 am

Messaging me at 11.10pm on Saturday night asking me how I am and telling me she watching Gone Girl and how traumatic it is.....etc!

Aghhhhhh women!
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lostnconfused » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Another super day out. Today she was flirting, I'm not that blind lol. Bending over picking things off the floor "while I'm down there" she said. Hitting me gently. Still just friends, going out Thursday - no kids just the two of us...
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lostnconfused » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:19 am

And after a wonderful evening Thursday where I babysat her kids for an hour and then me and my ex went out for drinks, which was highly enjoyable....I ended the night by telling her to stay the hell out of my life forever. It felt good. She phoned me a hour later..."hi Ben, is Catherine there please?" This is at 1am....I'm Adrian, Ben is her brother in law. Mistakenly phoning me at silly hours. The girl has a screw loose.

Good riddance, poor kids.
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:30 pm

I don't think that the way you're doing this is very helpful or enjoyable for you - you're seesawing from one thing to another. First it's all about your money, then it's all about a babysitter, you're going to ignore and delete any further messages then you're going out for drinks with her, then you're telling her to stay out the hell out of your life...

Ask her clearly what she wants, and decide yourself exactly what you want. If you don't get the answer you want to hear or you don't want to really be with her, then move on and cut all of this contact completely.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lostnconfused » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh I asked her that night and she told me she no longer loves me, and doesn't want anything romantically in the future. It's all been a big game to her and I have been stupid for allowing it to go on so long. It's really difficult to explain on a forum but with the texts she has been sending telling me she hasn't lost interest etc and she still fancies me followed up a week later by I don't love you. She is a yo yo of emotions as am I, I agree. It will never make sense, i asked what I do t for her to fall out of love with me and she couldnt reply. She was still saying that night how I was so sausage good to her and her kids and she loved meeting all my family. But she can't be honest and tell me why.

I never changed in the relationship, I was honest, loyal, spontaneous, caring, made her laugh everyday. Brought joy into her life. Her brother has even said the same since the break up. She changed I did not, she failed to communicate her emotions, she failed us, she failed herself.

I truly and done with her. My mother has all her stuff as I need to move on and forget. I do not want to see her again.

I'm sober right now lolol and en route to work. Waking up last Friday, with a hangover, allowed me to see clearly and see that the last year was one big game. She has played very well. I do realise I sound like a numpty right now. But the chapter is now closed. Her friends have been in touch, saying stuff like she is confused, she still loves me blah blah blah. Too late.

I'm walking away.....
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lostnconfused » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Ha ha ha sausage is sausage, nice typo!!! Lol
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:59 pm

It's the swear filter; children may access this site.

I would block her friends' numbers as well then.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lostnconfused » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Got her stuff dropped at her house today and got mine returned too. My mum, lol, did the deed. Nonchalant as always.
lostnconfused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives