Dont know what i have done wrong

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Dont know what i have done wrong

Postby nrose5 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Right okay met this really nice guy last month, swapped numbers etc and we got chatting.

We were having really nice conversations every single day for weeks, he was so nice and kind to me, I had never been treated like that before by a guy. We met up and everything, I though things were going great because he told me how much he liked me and all, and I liked him. It was the first time in a very long time I found myself liking someone, I usually never like guys I date, but he was different because he treated me so well.

I thought everything was going great until last week, he just starting ignoring me out of the blue, I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he may be busy with work etc.. after not hearing from him in over a day, so I sent him a text (Friday) and nothing back all weekend, so I again left it thinking he may be busy, so I sent him another text this morning, and still nothing back.

I honestly am at a lost I really don't know what I have done wrong on him, I wasn't ever coming on too strong to him so I didn't look to clingy I played it cool enough to let him know I liked him but not obsessed with him, and wanting to tie him down.

I never get upset over a guy and this time though I am upset about what he's doing on me.

Does anyone think he's ignoring me on purpose so I become more interested in him or that he doesn't like me anymore?
nrose5
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Dont know what i have done wrong

Postby Mrconfused74 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:57 pm

The chances are he's either married or in a relationship. Initially he was all attentive and talkative and now nothing. How many times have you met? And did anything happen? If not he may feel that it's not worth it, or even been caught texting. Or realised its gone too far. Yes it might be confusing for you but the best thing to do would be get on with your life and forget about him. If he contacts you then you can make a decision as to what you want to do, but don't hold on for him!
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby nrose5 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:05 am

He's a single guy, I know this because he lives near me and I know who he is through mutual friends. We have met up a few times maybe three or four, we have only kissed. I have had a few messages from him since the other day, but I think your right I maybe need to move on or just ask him what he's playing at.
nrose5
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mrconfused74 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:06 pm

If you keep texting him he'll know your interested so won't feel the need to contact until he wants something, best thing would be to just get on with your life, and if he contacts you take it from there, if not your probably better off. If you've met 3 or 4 times, maybe he thought that sex was a possibility and so has cooled off, maybe he's just looking for a relationship right now, if you like him let him do the chasing, if he doesn't then you know he wasn't right for you.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Just to be sure he hasn't lost his phone could you call from a phone and dial 141 first to see if he picks up
If he does he is a coward who lost interest and didn't have the heart to tell you
If he doesn't perhaps you should consider he can't get in contact?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives