My boyfriend family don't know about our baby!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My boyfriend family don't know about our baby!

Postby c1109 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and fell pregnant last October and gave birth in June this year. I told my family about the pregnancy straight away and they were excited about it. But my boyfriend has only told one of his friends. He loves the baby and loves me but it's as if he's afraid to say anything to his mother and he won't openly talk about it to me only when we have had a drink and he feels more confident it seems. My baby is now 13th els old and it really hurts that she is being kept a secret :'( I don't know what to do I feelook like I can't give this relationship my all because of this and I don't know why he won't tell his family.. I told Myfamily that they know because it was cause problems so I can't speak to nobody as only I know. Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you
c1109
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: My boyfriend family don't know about our baby!

Postby miaow » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Do you live together? How has he managed to keep your baby together a secret? Is he estranged from his family? He either has some real problems you are not aware of or there is something else going on.

i would try to persuade him to be honest with his family and find out the reason why he won't say anything? Does he have another life that you are not part of? Be honest with your family, dont lie to them to cover it up.

If he refuses to tell his family, would you be prepared to leave him? If so give him the choice - tell his family or leave.
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: My boyfriend family don't know about our baby!

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Do his family know about you?
Are you a different religion?
What reason has he given you for not wanting to tell his mum, what is it he is so afraid of?

I agree with miaow that something is really odd about this situation
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives