love is evil

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

love is evil

Postby trying12 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm

So that day has sadly come. Me and my ez have split up and shes now moved out while I've been working away. Everything in the house is hers apart from the stuff in my sons room. Never ever felt so bad and depresse . Love this girl more than I've ever loved and probably ever will. How can I get over it? I can't see a way out
trying12
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: love is evil

Postby Celebritydiscodave » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:40 pm

If you loved her that much why did n`t you move out? Do you mean that you were in genuine put yourself last love, or do you mean that you were simply overwhelmed by the emotion? Is this what you meant by "evil love", that nature of love (self-love) which when ultimately tested is discovered to have been the nearest thing to hate, such love which cycles between love and hate. Perhaps you did not push her out, perhaps you have been doing everything in your power to make her stay. Perhaps your reference to evil love is on account of her having just abandoned her son, not that moving out of itself is abandonment. Or otherwise, evil on account of the inevitable suffering which follows in its wake?
Celebritydiscodave

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives