Finally

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Finally

Postby kitten » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Its been years since I've been on the forum and I hope everyone is well.

Anyone still here from then will remember I'd had problems on and off with my marriage from joining here and before.

Well I finally plucked up the courage last year to leave after 18 years together. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. We have two children together and they always come first. But lots has happened over the years and I realised I could no longer live unhappy for the rest of my life. I realised no matter how hard we tried, despite counselling I am now a totally different person to who I was years ago and we'd grown too far apart. Most of our time was spent arguing or in silence and the children despite our best efforts had picked up on it. They are much more relaxed and happy now. I'd never lived on my own up until last year which took some adjusting to but I can honestly say I'm finally happy and its reflecting in my friendships, my work and my relationship.

I am now in a relationship with someone new, he has a daughter of his own and I've known him as a friend for years and it developed from our friendship when my marriage ended. My house is now on the market and I will be getting divorced next year. Scary but exciting times ahead.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Finally

Postby peecee » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Just a quick reply, Kitten. Welcome back to today's PP - some of the oldies are still here regularly, some pop in and out from time to time, and I know they'll say "hi" when they do - but PP is much quieter than it used to be, when we all used to come on here for a gossip and a catch-up. :D

I'm glad you are turning your life round now - will post again tomorrow, sorry for dashing off!

xxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finally

Postby kitten » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 am

Hi Peecee

I'll probably be one of those that pops in time to time. I've a lot of stress at the moment selling my house and trying to find somewhere to rent. Work's overwhelming. I'm very happy with my new boyfriend but there are a few issues there that frustrate me.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives