When is it right?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

When is it right?

Post by Mrconfused74 »

Okay so the situation, I’m single and have been talking to two women, both recently out of long marriages, and probably rightfully not ready to commit just yet, even though
Both have said their marriage has been over for a while just they hadn’t separated. One has said that they would like a relationship but seems reluctant to let go of the past, maybe she’s still in doubt the marriage should have finished, or indeed May just have separated to see if things could be worked out. The other has said her marriage should’ve ended years ago and emotionally she checked out, they did try to reconcile but she knew all
Along it wasn’t right, but wanted to show her ex and family and friends she’s at least tried. So is it wrong to be talking to two women at the same time? Or is it when you start dating that you should choose? having been married for along time myself and single for two years I’m a bit out of touch. Both are lovely and make me feel happy when we talk, do I just wait and see who makes that step first. I don’t know???
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: When is it right?

Post by snail »

I think it's fine to be talking to two women at the same time - why shouldn't you? I think it's even fine to be dating two women at the same time, provided that they know you are seeing someone else. I would say that's fairly normal.

Most people though would be unhappy about sleeping with someone who is also in another relationship, so I think you should definitely make it explicitly clear at that point, if needed.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: When is it right?

Post by Tarantula »

Agree with snail (again). Dating around is fine, sleeping around isn't. It just gets complicated from that point and someone ends up with the hurtings.

If either ask about your status, be honest, say you're speaking to a few women and seeing how things go. Then bring the conversation back to her and how you want to get to know her better.