DH spends all his time watching TV in bed

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
Boredoflife24
Just Landed
Just Landed

DH spends all his time watching TV in bed

Post by Boredoflife24 »

My DH is literally spending all his spare time upstairs watching TV in our room. He comes home from work, might do something in the garden for 10 minutes then goes straight upstairs and watches TV until its time for bed. I make his dinner while I make the kids and put it I the microwave, he will either leave it for days then it just gets thrown out or he will have it but eat upstairs in bed. It's driving me crazy, I've mentioned it loads of times to which he just makes out its because I 'watch rubbish on tele'. He works hard and works away a bit, I understand that he wants to chill out when he's at home but spending all day in bed watching TV is taking the p*ss whilst me and the kids are downstairs. At the minute it just feels a very divided household. I refused him sex the other night which he had face on about, but I just think, why should I?? When he refuses to make a general effort to spend time with me or his kids. I don't know what to do??