Why does he do this??

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by danielle » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:36 pm

it is very true if the house is in both of your names you need both signatures the same as if you had a joint account to closed it he would need your signature and (sorry)death certificate.

i would be wondering how he is re-morgaging the house with out you instead of what he is doing on the net.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL

the oracle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by the oracle » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:32 pm

give the man a break !!!!!!!!!!!
can you lot honestly say you tell your partners everything..of course you don't , if you really told your partner everything that goes on in your mind they would be all over you like a rainbow on a oil slick.
who needs that kinda agro after a hard days work !

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:11 pm

hi,i really need some advice on how to get the proof to catch him out,as i love him dearly and i must be 101 percent sure he is being deceatfull and its not me just getting it wrong.i dont want to pack my bags and go ,then find out i was mistaken.i need to make sure my gun is fully loaded before i shoot.some peaple reading this have read it wrong im not gessing he has other email acc i have seen them on his history,but hes such an idiot he does not no the history button exists,he also uses my account,so it shows on my history as well b4 you say it im not putting a password on my acc because he will do the same and ill never find out anything.
is there anyone that can give me a helpfull reply.!!!!!
and you telling me you have met peaple like me b4 and im never satisfied
you have a nerve you dont no me.

Edited by smile for profanity. Swearing is NOT permitted on this forum.

JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by JennaXXX » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:50 pm

The real issue here is that you dont trust him and that to me is a terrible thing as how can you have a successful relationship if there is no trust? You seem to be driving yourself mad with paranoia, Is he really worth all this hassle? You should imagine yourself in a few years do you still want to be in the same position that you are in now? I dont think you do.

Hailie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by Hailie » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:41 pm

m-hart i agree with those saying there is no trust, but that not just on your part and to be honest i would probably be doing the same thing by searching every thing, so your not alone hun :D

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:58 am

thanks hailie at long last i think someone is listening to me, i need to be 100 per cent shure of what he is doing b 4 i end it, what makes it hard is he is a realy nice guy caring very helpfull and loving, so this makes it very hard to think well hes an arshole anyone i dont no why iv stayed with..........if he had any bad points it would be easy to just walk.....but he dosen'....... =D>

Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Liquidius » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:03 pm

Ok, I might be missing something really big out here - but why not just ask him about it?

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:23 pm

ok liqiudus if i'v spelt it correctly if you coild be bothered to read from the begining you would realise that he is gonna lie.if he had nothing to hide he would of told me about the secret emails and the dating agencys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:58 pm

I'm really late on this sorry!

have you spoken to him about him remortgaging the house? (is it a joint house or is it 'his'? Either way if you're both living there you have a right to know what's going on)

As for the online dating sites he could have just been curious and embarrassed to tell you he's been on them. You have been together for 5years though so do wonder why he'd need to visit such sites and have different email accounts for them (I'm not trying to make you paranoid, that's just my opinion).
I'm honestly not sure how you'd find any 'proof' - if you really want to go down that road do you know his 'names' on any of those sites? Just having a look to see what he's posted up would probably tell you his intentions.
However, I really don't think there is anyway to find out without asking him. I know you say he'll lie but it's hard to lie about something when you don't know it's coming (i.e ask him in a non-aggressive way and check his reaction). You do need to be able to trust him and it may well be innocent but I really think the only way you will ever really know is if he tells you

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:41 am

hi there v23 thanks for your comment....i have put in his name forwards backwards and up side down and different passwords that i no, he usualy uses,but no luck i have even put my self on the dating agency under a different name,to see if he did contact me ,but no luck........although i only started this just over a week so its still early day's. and i dont think it was just being curious as he vissitd the dating and the msn logging in pages 5 to 6 times on different day's.so i think its more than just a quick look.i wish he wasnt so nice as i would just kick him to the kerb.looks like ill just have to keep checking the history on both our account's hoping ill find some kind of password or email,or maybe use another pc email him pretend im some one he dose not no and see if he takes the bate and chats me up,the only thing with that is he will notice that he only gets the flirting e mails when i pop out,to odvious.

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:03 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( hi every one, another day and im still not any closer than i was last week,surely there must be some one with an idea that could work!!!!!!!!!! as im now coming to the end of my tether the waiting game is very hard to do,and it dose not help when you think some one is cheating on you and you have to live with them.........SOME DEEP THINKING PLEASE.................HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BETTER DAY THAN I'M HAVING.

mattsglobe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by mattsglobe » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:02 pm

i'd confront him, talk to him about it.
you'll either get good or bad results i can't advise any more than that.
nobody's perfect
so lets all be a nobody

the oracle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by the oracle » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:38 pm

I think you should get dressed up like Andy McNabb and wait for him outside work ... jump him as he walks to his car.
Then you should unleash some MATRIX style moves on his ass and instead of taking his wallet ( although you can do that to ) demand his passwords.
And if that doesn't work try hiding in a box situated just behind the PC and make sure you cut two holes in it for your eyes ! :o

Edited by smile for profanity. Swearing is NOT permitted on this family forum.

m_hart
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by m_hart » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:19 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) hi oracle,you think thats a sarcastic reply but it does have some sense to it,maybe i should get a secret camera and keep it on so that will get his passwords,then ill jump out on him,and take him for every penny i can and his wallet.see you thought that was a silly reply but it has given me another idea,thanks...........i can tell there is more to you than any one realises, yeah you've done this kind of thing before!!!!!!!!!

the oracle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by the oracle » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:01 am

I think we found us a bunny boiler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!