three-somes?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
rockprincess1
Just Landed
Just Landed

three-somes?

Post by rockprincess1 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:03 pm

hi, this is first time on this site so a little nervous but here goes.

My boyf and I have been together almost 7yrs, we went out the on saturday, I was onlt slightly drunk but he was quite bad. Anyway, when we got home, we were both really randy so 1 thing led to another and nature took its very exciting course. While everything was happening he got quite verbal and was telling me his fantasies. It came about that he would really love a three-some. I have thought about this before and would quite like it myself if only to satisfy my own curiosity. Our only problem with doing it is that we don't know anyone who we would both agree to ask so we're wondering HOW DO YOU FIND SOMEONE TO GET DRUNK WITH AND WHO WILL BE OUR THIRD PERSON FOR 1 NIGHT ONLY WITH NO HOLDS BARRED BUT NO CONTACT AFTERWARDS.

Can't wait to get some responses from people with decent suggestions

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:09 pm

Ok - firstly the lecture :wink:
Really think about this because bringigng another person into your relationship can be thoroughly damaging. Fantasies are one thing but how are you actually going to feel seeing your bf having sex with another person? how is he going to feel seeing you having sex with another person?

If you do decide to go ahead then don't look for someone to get drunk then join in, that's kind of taking advantage. I'm sure there are sites that will be able to help you find someone but just make sure you are both completely happy with it first.

the oracle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by the oracle » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:46 pm

The only people I know who fit that description are homeless people .
I don't think you wanna go there!

madabz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by madabz » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:28 pm

the oracle wrote:The only people I know who fit that description are homeless people .
I don't think you wanna go there!

haha! I think you need to look at the facts really. Forget about the whole fantasy thing...yh it seems great but the fact is its still going to be your boyf having sex with another girl right infront of your eyes. Wot if he gets more turned on by her? Lasts longer for her? What if afterwards he isnt satisfied with just sleeping with you?! Im sure u would screw!! I know i would! (im guessing he does want a threesome which includes another woman..else you have more things to worry about! :oops: :lol: )

half the time fantasies are soo much better in your head! At least in your head there are no consequences!

Seaside Belle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by Seaside Belle » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:23 pm

You can search for people on 'party' websites but honestly do you think this would be a good idea?

Wouldn't it be much more fun to keep this as a fantasy between the two of you? Watch videos exploring the subject and maybe even progressing to going on a webcam with another couple. I think it would be more fun to play around with the fantasy for a bit longer.

The practicality of finding someone to join you and your partner will be quite difficult. What about their sti status? Could you cope with seeing your partner do things to someone else?

Everyone I know who's done something a bit naughty like this has said 'it just happened'. I don't think you can plan for this - maybe you could pay a professional! I think fantasies are best kept between the two of you but if you take it slow you have less chance of it driving a wedge between you and your partner!