Should I be worried?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
barista
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Should I be worried?

Post by barista » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:09 pm

right in my last post i wrote about that guy who well just read that last 1 lol!
right. me and that same guy are sort of seeing eachother! ive been stayin at his house since last thursday....
anyway to cut a long story short we didnt use anything but he told me he pulled out, i was ment to come on my period last tuesday but ive still not come on. i dont feel any different tho and im not worried or bothered so im no thinkin about it cuz i kno that can stop it.
i just dont know what to think???
he knows aswell
sum1 help x

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:22 pm

Whether he pulled out or not really doesn't matter, semen does 'leak out' before ejaculation.
I'd take a pregnancy test to be sure (try an early one like first response), you wouldn't necessarily feel any different yet.

PM me if you want to talk. Hope it turns out how you want hon

barista
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by barista » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:30 pm

no what i mean is that i havnt come on my period at all! ive had all the pains like b4 u come on n stuff but just not got to the point of cumin on.
so i dont think i need that first responce thing. it looks like im gunna hav to get 1, im well scared!

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:37 pm

Even if you were using something it could still have failed (sorry to sound pessimistic but if you're not stressing yourself out it is a possibility).
Try not to be scared (easier said than done I know) but try get a friend (or better still bf) to be with you. If it's been a week since you were due then any pregnancy test should show

Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Liquidius » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:36 am

Agreed - I think you should try a pregnancy test too.

the oracle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by the oracle » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:02 am

you can still get period aches before ur due on but be pregnant.it happened to me.
best thing to do is buy a pregnancy test if your already a week late.
never trust a man when he tells you he pulled out in time !
[-X

barista
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by barista » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:55 am

but it was the day before i was due on! thats what i dont understand. i am on my own tho. me and my best mate fell out and i dont really hav sum1 i can talk to about everything except might sound odd the old X bf! even me and him hav fell out at the min cuz im so moody. i just dont kno!!!
the guys who it iz knows but i dont wanna take it in frount ov him. looks like im gunna hav to go n get 1 tho.
what hav i dun! #-o

LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Post by LICKLELEA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:21 pm

first things first, don't panic. You panicing is probably making your period come later. Is there any chance that you got the dates wrong? Could you tell someone in your family and they stay with you? A pregnancy test is not a difficult thing to do and as long as you read the instructions you will be fine, can you mend this argument with your friend, if she is a true friend then she will be there emotionally for you?

I think that you should double-check your dates, then if you are completely sure you are right try and relax about it all. If you are not sure go and buy a test NOW!!

Good Luck. You can always talk to us on here xx

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:56 pm

If the guy you're with knows then take the test (don't do the peeing in front of him) but then you can check the result together or if you are uncomfortable doing that and don't want to be alone then is there a family planning clinic near you?
Don't stress and don't think the worst (you could just be late because you ovulated later or the panic - loads of reasons).

let us know how it turns out xx

barista
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by barista » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:56 pm

there isnt a chance that ive got the dates wrong ive been regular for about 7 months since i came off the pill. i went to get one but my brother decided to come with me and i wasnt getin one when he is there.
i think i can get one in that walk in center, i dont understand it tho, every1 who i kno when they get pregnant they know and they feel different i dont feel any different except i get pains in mt boobs!

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:02 pm

It depends on the person and the pregnancy.

PM me if you want

elmo24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by elmo24 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:25 am

You can go to a walk in centre or you can make an appointment with your doctor and he/she will do a test for you - remember, it's totally confidential.

Every woman is different and you don't always display pregnancy symptoms straight away... there's no point speculating though, so just go and get a test, then you'll know for sure either way :wink:

Bear in mind that even *if* you are pregnant, there are plenty of people to help and support you whatever you decide to do.
All you need is love...

lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by lilessexgal » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:42 pm

yeah everyones different some people dont even realise their pregnant untill there 5-6 weeks!

i would take a preganancy test and you can get them at the walk in centre.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

barista
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by barista » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:51 pm

hi just letting everyone kno i came on! i was prayin that i wasnt pregnant and me n my family went out the other night and i was gunna tell me mum cuz we are pretty close but i went to the toliet n there it was
i was jumpin round the toliet! lol was quite funni!!!
thanx 4 every1ns support tho xx

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:08 pm

Glad it turned out ok :D