she went off me overnight :o

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

she went off me overnight :o

Postby nothingworks » Sat Mar 15, 2003 11:58 am

I met a girl about a week ago and things were going well, we went out a couple of times in the week and things were definately heading in the right direction, everything was going right and then yesterday out of the blue she turned round and told me she doesnt like me in that way anymore.

I know there was kind of another guy in her life before hu liked her and i think she had a bit of a soft spot for him but she had told me several times she liked me more and her friends also told me this, anyone got any ideas on why she could change her mind about me overnight, and do i still stand a chance with her? :cry:
nothingworks
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:39 pm

Mate, you kinda seem like the same situation I was in and am in.

I asked a girl out in...mid feb, she was a friend of a friend...and I heard she was keen to go out, went out for a date...short date...then I was asking for another date, and she said yeah get back to me. And then a week later her friend hinted to my friend that she might just want to be friends. I didnt see anything wrong, I dunno.

Maybe she has a lot on her mind, this other guy...when did they stop seeing each other? Maybe she needs a little time?
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby nothingworks » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:45 pm

i dunno, she definately liked me and everything was goin well, it wasnt like one date then finnish it was 3 dates in 4 days and then the next day out of the blue she sed to me she didnt like me that way anymore, surely she cant have gone off me that fast? literally it was about 18 hours after a date where things got very erm, intimate
nothingworks
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:53 pm

maybe things went too quickly? as you said 3 dates in 4 days. I`m sorry I dont know, anyone want to shed some light?
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:38 am

HI hun,
Well i'm a girl here shedding some light! We're a complicated bunch aren't we? Here's my analysis...feel free to discard at will!
A) It's quite possible that she's scared. Three dates in four days is an awful lot. Maybe too much too fast?
B) She also could have changed her mind. Maybe she realized that you weren't really the type of dating material she thought you were
C) Another guy turned her head. Don't beat yourself up over this...it happens. And DON"T try and tell me that you've never done it yourself!
D) She's being confusing on PURPOSE and playing mind games with you, just ot make sure you'll hang on a litle bit longer. This last one may seem to make the least amount of sense, but you'd be surprised as to how many girls use it. I think that maybe we believe it holds the guy we're interested in in a trap and by letting him hang there for a while, he'll be all the more eagre to hook up with us a little later on down hte road, and will stay there for longer. Well...if this is what she had planned...it sure worked didn't it? :wink:
Will be praying for you
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:32 am

im sorry lads but i agree with lisa us girls are not as innocent as we look .us girls have little test up our sleves all the time.

but abit of advice us girls always want what we think we cant have!
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sophie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:23 am

we are a complicated species, she maybe thought she liked you and then maybe does not know what she want, move on, us women often change out minds, but dont waste you life waiting, there will be a nice girl just around the corner that will feel the same about you :D
sophie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives