does he like me?

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

does he like me?

Postby Feather » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:25 pm

i have just come out of a long term relationship and recently developed strong feelings for a colleague. He has told me he is attracted to me and we have been for drinks after work when he has seemed very keen for me to go. We have been talking a lot outside of work and he always responds to messages. But lately he has been flirting lots, but then says no if i ask him for a drink. I feel he may think i am on the rebound. Does it sound like he likes me? says he is waiting for miss right and doesn't want to force anything.he also told me not to tie myself down to one man and just have fun. Is he worth pursuing? he does focus on me a lot when he sees me at work. it's like there's no one else in the room. we get on well and have lots in common. he always stares and smiles at me and makes excuses to see me at work. What should i do?
Feather
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lidopig » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 am

Find out if he's married or not,or in a relationship,because he sure acts like it!!
lidopig
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Feather » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:05 pm

He's definitely not.
Feather
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby KaySea » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:35 pm

In my humble opinion....i believe that he is interested...but im not sure that he wants anymore than a fling. Surely even if he suspected you of being "on the rebound" then he would still be a little more willing to go for a drink. Find out a little more about his intentions...cos if all he is after is something quick then is it worth it?
KaySea
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Feather » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:47 pm

Thank you. I really appreciate the advice. I know now that he had led me on as I found out that he had been seeing someone for a couple of months...
Feather
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Work & Colleagues