Cleaner seems to fancy me

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Cleaner seems to fancy me

Postby Cat Queen » Wed May 07, 2003 8:56 pm

I work in a well known supermarket,on the checkouts. There is a cleaner who ever since he started seems to cause bother with me. I was friends with another colleague who is a man. When the cleaner found out he started viscious rumours about me and my friend. saying I was seeing this guy behind my boyfriends back. It was totally untrue :evil: but gladly my boyfriend saw through him and ignored the comments. Unfortunately my friend left cause of these rumors. I think this was completely unfair and unjust. Things calmed down a bit, then this cleaner started chatting to me in a sleezy way, saying stuff like how my lad was really lucky to have me, and how if he was alot younger he`d take me out :roll: :evil: Once when I had a fallout with my lad, the cleaner found out and told me how he didn`t think my lad was the one for me etc. Im starting to hate this cleaner, have to put up with him all the time. Also once he brushed against my UPPER half,scared me,not sure wither it was diliberate. Soon, if it keeps on I`ll report him.
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

I think...

Postby Zombie » Mon May 12, 2003 12:15 am

I think you should leave this to your Lad if he gets to be any more of a problem Im sure your lad will take him aside and have a brisk conversation with him. Love you hunny xxx
Dazed and confused
Zombie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

bother off!

Postby Cat Queen » Tue May 13, 2003 12:48 pm

Hey! your not meant to reply k? Your the lad so stop it! :x
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby danielle » Wed May 14, 2003 9:38 am

well i agree with zombie! even if zombies ur boyfriend i think u should let him take care of it after all u are his girlfriend why should he put up with another man making passes at his girlfriend.
let zombie take care of it. i would. :P
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 18, 2003 11:02 am

Hey,
Well on what ive read,you need to report him to your Boss,because hes basically harrassing you,And can get written warnings and maybe fired if the evidence is there.
Good luck - P xxxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Sun May 18, 2003 7:45 pm

I agree with IckleBlackRose reporting this to your boss is the way to go. This will put a stop to the rumours. As Nice as Zombie is he shouldnt deal with it. You have to work in the Supermarket not him. Tell your boss Hun. :D
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 18, 2003 9:30 pm

wow im right for once.. :D
Nah it is true,if they dont do anything - Leaveeeee!
ok now im just going insane.bye bye lol
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Seems to be sorted now

Postby Cat Queen » Wed May 21, 2003 12:32 pm

The cleaner has backed off. But yes my lad does work in the same supermarket as me!!! :roll: My lad spoke to one of the cleaners pals and gave him a warning,it seems to have stopped! :D :P
"Life is like a box of chocolates",
can never get enough and get fat on them!!!
Love Lou XXXX
Cat Queen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Work & Colleagues