The girl at work.

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

The girl at work.

Postby dlister » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:08 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, and would like some advice on a tricky subject.

Basically I work in a store with about 12 people, quite a small team. All members of staff get on well, and have been with the team about 2 years now.
A girl started about a year ago, and we instantly hit it off as mates, and go out as such on a regular basis, mostly with other people, but every now and then alone.
I have really fell for her, and would like us to be more than friends, but am not sure if she feels the same way. This girl in perticualr when we first met mentioned that she had a boyfriend, VERY long distance (different country).
They rarely see each other, only once in the time he moved away, and am thinking of taking the chance and asking out right.

Now the main problem lies within our friendship, I'm ok with the way things are now, but would be extatic if things were more. I'm not sure how things would go down if I ask her out.

I actually have the shakes typing this, What would you guys do personnaly?
dlister
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:10 pm

Life is too short to waste, ask her and tell her if she is not interested you don't want it to affect your friendship and would be happy to carry on as if you hadn't asked her
Hopefully she will say yes
Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Work & Colleagues