Groping the boss ...... continued ....

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Groping the boss ...... continued ....

Postby harleywhitefort » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi

Nearly March and still working with same boss that I groped at Christmas.

The sexual chemistry that exploded at Christmas died down a little for a while but now is hot and bubbling again. Although I try so hard to stop wanting him, its real hard. We work so closely together and get on so well it is very difficult for us not to share banter. I feel like its just like a volcano waiting to explode. You know it will one day and nothing will stop it.

Another work related do coming up. I'll be off the wine but still can't trust myself or him for that matter not to make a move.

Melissa
harleywhitefort
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Is going to this doo really worth the possible outcome
It can only lead to heartache
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby miaow » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 pm

hi - personally i'd sack him off and find another gorg bloke and be with hi8m, rather than being bit on side for yr boss. Would you consider finding another job? Drastic i know but if the tension is there something will end up happening! I've been there done that but the bloke was single and it was still awkward!

Hope you make right decision and it all works out!
x
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:17 am

Are both of you married? If both of you weren't married, he probably would have asked you out if he was really interested in you. Otherwise, do you think this will really work out? If you really can't handle this, I think you should change your job but you'd better really think about it if you decide to change your job.

Hope you get what I mean! I'm quite unsure of the details here.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

More details

Postby harleywhitefort » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:59 am

We're both married - happily so and both of us are in our 40's so not spring chickens !

I wouldn't ever want him full time, just for sex. Its that sexual chemistry that is so attractive and dangerous between us.

I have worked for the company for 6 years and him for about 8 all over the country so both of us are established in our jobs. Neither of us would want to move offices or feel we should as we haven't technically broken any rules.

Its just very difficult to work with someone who you feel such a connection with.
harleywhitefort
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:21 pm

could you take your husband to the party
that would slam in your face what you have to lose seeing them both together and perhaps not allow you to seperate things so easily in your head
alos your boss would get a signal you weren't up for anything again
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Work & Colleagues