Girl at work

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Girl at work

Postby maninneed » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:04 pm

a few months back i got involved with a woman from work, she was just coming out of a long term relationship, and i had one child and one on the way.

everything was going well enough till just after xmas. we saw each other when we could but it wasnt enough for either of us really. My second child was born in jan and there has been nothing happening since then.

in the few months together she told me she loved me and knew that i would never be apart from my kids and would fully accept them. she was even introduced to my eldest child.

When i was off work for my paternity leave she has gone and got with another person from work, but she never said it was over. i went to see her a few times and we kissed and cuddled but never had sex. she said that she wants to be good friends with me.

Am i better off just accepting that its over. At the time i truly thought i loved her but now ui just feel that i have been cheated on.

what can i do
dum spiro spero, spero melior
maninneed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:23 pm

if she says she just wants to be good friends with you then i wouldnt fall for her anymore by kissing and cuddling with her anymore. i would try and move on and find someone that wants to be with you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby miaow » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 am

what about the woman who has just had your child?
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snail » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 am

Given your domestic situation, anything that brings this affair to an end is a good thing.

This woman does sound as though she's been a bit unreliable, so you may be well rid of her. Yes, I think you should accept that it's over - you asked her and she doesn't seem to want to carry on any relationship with you.

If I was in her position, I would never consider starting a long-term relationship with a man who cheated on his wife while she was pregnant and giving birth.
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby maninneed » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:46 pm

not exactly my finest hour i will admit.

the mother of my child and myself were not together at this time due to other circumstances. To be honest im glad things have worked out this way as it means i get to spend more time looking after my kids.
dum spiro spero, spero melior
maninneed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Work & Colleagues