affair at work should i leave my job

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

affair at work should i leave my job

Postby vlw37 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm

i have been having an affair with a much older man at work.He has decided to end it because of a couple of issues.I have strong feelings for him and can't handle the situation I am in.No one knows at work but I have been quite upset lately that they may have an idea.Idon't know whether it would be better to find a new job to get over it as I have to see him everyday at work.I like my job and the people I work with but I am finding it hard to cope with everything.please help
vlw37
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby miaow » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 am

If your unhappy and cant cope i guess that is your answer. Look for other jobs in meantime - you can always go for a job, get an interview and even have them offer the job before you decide whether to accept it or not, so you dont have to make the decision now so to speak but you can set the wheels in motion so you will have the choice later.
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Work & Colleagues