HELP URGENT

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

HELP URGENT

Postby Sara_platermen112 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:25 pm

My work colleague once went out with a guy who secretly taped them having sex - now this person has posted it on loads of dirty sites LOADS and as soon as you google her name thats all that comes out. she has tried contacting all the websites to tell them to take it off but nothing has been done - nearly a month now. she has emailed google - but still not heard anything - what can she do? as noone is getting back to her. many of the websites dont have phone numbers either!! who do we contact?? xx
Sara_platermen112
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jen » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi there

I think if I was in your friend's position and none of the websites seem to be doing anything about it then the only other option would be to contact the police. This is a serious breach of trust. Did she know he was filming her? If she really doesn't want to contact the police then maybe get in contact with the person in question and advise him that unless he gets it sorted out and removes the video from the website, he will be getting a visit from the police. This might scare him into sorting it out?
jen
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:07 pm

yes I would contact the police too
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Yup the police. I'm with irnbrubar, maybe get in contact with the guy and see if he'll do anything and "threaten" him with the police. If nothing is done then contact the police.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 pm

i wouldn't warn him coz although he might remove them I am not sure he has full control anyway and then there will no evidence to prosecute the evil git :evil:

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Sara_platermen112 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:22 pm

She had sent him an email saying he will get a visit from the police a month ago an hasnt heard anything back from him. he said he has tried everything to get them all of but clearly he hasnt. an she doesnt want to get the police involved. he taped her without her knowing. i keep telling her to get the police invloved but i really dont think she does but it looks like its the only option xx thanks guys
Sara_platermen112
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm

if he is listening and the internet isnt helping im afraid the only other option is to contact he police because they will get it off the internet and give this guy a telling off because its way out of order!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 pm

It's better to get the police involved than to have all and sundry accessing this video
Imagine if a member of her family spot it and tell her mum and dad

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Work & Colleagues