Don't know what I have done wrong..

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby morris mouse » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Having read my post correctly [if you did] you will notice that I quoted directly from "JennaXXX" where she said,that,she believed that her friend couldn't stand the sight of her at the moment.

Having further read my post,you will notice that I said,that,"JennaXXX" is needing to give her friend some space.

Also,I agree with "Liquidius" that "JennaXXX" is going to get worked up about all of this,assuming the worst, and this
would,eventually,bring herself down (I said this in my first post in this thread)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Don't know what I have done wrong..

Postby dogtan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 pm

I dont think you are coming across as un confident at all or depressed (Sorry Morris) i think that you are just being logical.

If it was me I would ask your friend out right why she is bevaing differntly, if you dont get any result I would just forget her.

Lifes to short to waste your time and energy on ungratful people. Of course you want to be friends with her and support her where possable but not at the expense of your own feelings and sanity.

This is your work place and she has no right to make you feel bad regardless of her current circusmstances. If she is that tempremental at the moment then perhaps she shouldnt be working around children.
dogtan
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby JennaXXX » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Things seem to be a little better now.
She was telling me that she felt really ill and that she has been for months..and that she is really tired.
I think she is just feeling pretty down and needs patience and understanding from me.
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 am

It's good to know she told you why she's maybe been not so friendly with you. Just be patient with her.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Work & Colleagues