New Job Dilemma!

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

New Job Dilemma!

Postby I_AM_LEGEND » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm

i have recently started a new job which i have been placed here by an agency, i know for a fact that the company pays the agency about £20 an hour for me working here and the agency in return pays me, but only £8.50,
there is no signed contract between the agency and the company so do you think its worth while me saying to my new boss that if he wants to hire me directly for like £15 an hour and i do the same just just directly for them and they save money, will he go for it?
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
I_AM_LEGEND
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: New Job Dilemma!

Postby rufio89 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:25 pm

I wouldnt have thought so, I think they have to BUY you from the agency...
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby I_AM_LEGEND » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:30 pm

ahh bummer, worth a thought though ll thanks
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
I_AM_LEGEND
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 pm

I like your thinking process lol. I wish it were the case - the company I work for are a constulatants (sort of) for the big boys - anyway the company I do work for pays like £350 a day for my work. I wish I got half of it lol.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Work & Colleagues