Fancying someone at work! ( But I am in a relationship)

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fancying someone at work! ( But I am in a relationship)

Postby mysticgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:13 pm

Hi everyone

I have only just joined you and i have a problem!!! Sorry about that! :oops:
But I could really do with some advice and I was hoping that you guys could help me??? Oh well... here goes
I have been at my job for just over 3 months now and I met a guy there he is smart intelligent, funny and seems to have do much in common with me, we flirt all the time and I feel happy and good about myself when I am with him.
He knows that I like him and he flirts back, he recently gave me his number and we've been texting eachother a lot.
The only problem is that I have a boyfriend, but without wanting to sound like a cliche we don't get on, we are not on the same wave lenght, we don't like the same things and to be honest he isn't as intelligent as I am... ok right now is when you start to think of me as a cold hearted b***h but I am not honestly but do you know how it feels not to have an intelligent conversation day after day?? To have to explain every long word that you use because he doesn't understand? It is hard, I know, I do it everyday.
I know what you are thinking now... why is she with him when he makes her so unhappy?? or maybe Why is he with her? She doesn't deserve him.
Well the truth is I feel sorry for him, I have tried to break it off before and he got upset, cried, said he wouldn't go on without me.
So here I am, sat alone in my room, writing this mail and hoping that you don't all think that I am nuts!
I would appreciate any feed back.. good or bad... as i feel as thou i am in this hole and I really can't see a way out.

Thankyou for reading this

mysticgirl
x
mysticgirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lee has a misses » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:49 am

hey sounds like a bit of a problem... i think you should break it off with him and get with this other guy wats the point of stayin with sum1 if your not happy. yeah he mite say the usal rubbish of i cant go on without you but move on from him just tell him your feelings have changed for him and your unhappy beein with him dont let him trap you into stayin with him by sayin things like that hell get over it eventually we men all do! and we move on so you should get with this other guy. just remember dont let him trap you into stayin with him be strong and fight it!

good luck!
lee has a misses
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mysticgirl » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:52 pm

Thanks so much for your reply I will let you know how I get on!! xx
mysticgirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Work & Colleagues