Not coping with my new job please give me some advice

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not coping with my new job please give me some advice

Postby saramidnite » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I use to work for waitrose for 8years in london. But i moved to northern ireland to live with my bf. I started working for another supermarket chain. I on tills at the moment. I changing sections monday. The frist few days were ok. Then the supervisors were being abit mean to me. The job might become permant if i did a good job. My bf says i trying to hard to please them. I didnt feel trained properly. And recently found out there 5 banks each with their own 5. Ten and 20 pound notes. I got them mixed up and gave 40pound change to a customer then i was ment to. I felt alwful and cried when i got home. Some of my new work mates stop talking to me as they they think i stole it instead. I never made this mistake before. I dread going into a shop where the supervisors r not nice and people judge u. I cant believe i made the mistake. I now scared and nervous ive made more mistakes. I want
To keep my Job it was hard to get a job so i was hoping they keep me on. I doubt they will now. It making me depressed. Esp when they not realy been that nice to me from the begining. Some people say it was the supervisor who took the money as they dont like me. I didnt c her check my til. Where in waitrose u were present.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Not coping with my new job please give me some advice

Postby Jo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Are you sure they think you stole it? Have they actually said that?
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Not coping with my new job please give me some advice

Postby saramidnite » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 pm

No. They did search me and my locker. They watching me all the time which i expect as i made a mistake. Serval people i became mates with are not talking to me. I gutted. I dont want to mess up. I change section 2mora. My trainer said i scatty as i not picking every up yet. I take longer to understand as i have learning disabitity. I wish the info wuld stay in my head.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Work & Colleagues