bullying at work

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

bullying at work

Postby brfc » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 am

Hi guys i didnt want to hijack the other thread so i thought id start a new one. I work quite close to a group of receptionists and 1 or 2 of them appear to have been making snide comments and talking behind a younger member of the staff,s back there. now i try too keep out of there sillyness cause i dont work in that bit but constantly hearing them making these comments and seeing how unhappy this young girl is makes me annoyed. i told her the other day they were still talking about her and 1 of these other women came up and said u shouldnt say anything about what u hear. it causes trouble. thought u talking about this young girl behind her back is causing the trouble. just really wanted to get it off my chest. think this young girl is going to talk to her line manager on mon so hopefully these stupid 2 will be put in there place. hope so for her sake anyway
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: bullying at work

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:37 pm

well if you are really serious about it you could offer to tell her manager what you have heard yourself
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: bullying at work

Postby brfc » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 pm

hi bel bel thx for your reply. think it got sorted now. all back too peace and happyness again lol.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Work & Colleagues