I love my best friend

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I love my best friend

Postby killer_confidence » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:16 am

i love my best friend, the problem is that she hardly even seems to care at times. She's said she aint interested, but what can i do, i really do love her. :oops:
killer_confidence
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby retrochav » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:26 am

The truth is that you'll have to accept she isnt interested, if you make to much of it you will loose her completely as she will feel threatened.

Love is about wanting someone to be happy - even if that feeling isnt returned. If you are sure you love her, tell her you will always try to put her feelings first and she can help by telling you what those feelings are.

If this love is hurting you, then you need to expand your social circle. Spreading the focus on many others will help your love of her change into a love that is closer to the above paragraph, which is far less painful.

This isnt easy, love can injure as much as it can heal, so finding ways to make it easier to love is all important.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends